The State Investment Council is chaired by Governor Susana Martinez and composed of 11 members: the Governor, the State Treasurer, the Commissioner of Public Lands, the Secretary of the Department of Finance and Administration, four public members to be appointed by the Legislative Council, and three public members appointed by the Governor, one of whom must be the Chief Financial Officer of a state institution of higher learning. Public members are appointed with the advice and consent of the Senate, and must subsequently be confirmed by that body.
The membership changes to the SIC are a result of legislation passed in the 2010 session. To view that legislation, click here.
The State Investment Officer, Steve Moise was appointed by the Council in April 2010.
- Governor Susana Martinez
- TIm Eichenberg, State Treasurer
- Aubrey Dunn, NM Commissioner of Public Lands
- Duffy Rodriguez, Department of Finance and Administration Secretary
- Peter B. Frank, Public Member
- Leonard Lee Rawson, Public Member
- Scott Smart, Public Member
- Harold W. Lavender Jr., Public Member
- Linda Eitzen, Public Member
- Tim Jennings, Public Member
- Lynn Hoffman, Public Member